ShellExecute - Internet Explorer - Windows Vista/Win7

DelphiLover

Feb 23, 2010, 2:52:16 PM2/23/10
Hi.

I'm trying to run a ShellExecute command from a delphi 2010
application.
ErrorValue := ShellExecute(Handle, 'open',
pchar(settings.SystemRootPath + 'html\index.htm'), nil, nil,
SW_SHOWNORMAL);//SW_MAXIMIZE);

I have an autorun application running on a CD and it triggers a html
page on the CD when a button is pressed.

- On XP this all works fine.
- On vista, internet explorer fires, and then it closes itself at
once. If I'm running the the autorun application "as administrator" it
all works fine
- On windows 7 the browser is fired, but navigation it stopped.
Nothing happens. Again, if I run the application "as administrator" it
works fine.

What kind of security crap is triggered here, and how can I get around
it?

Thanx in advance,

Fritjolf

DelphiLover