Good mathematical parser.

Horst Reichert

Oct 29, 2001, 12:29:50 PM10/29/01
In article <3bdd89de_1@dnews>, storm...@chat.ru says...
> Hi folks!
>
> Does anybody know god mathematical parser? I have one written by Paul
> Nicholls. It's well done, but I need something more complex and haven't time
> to write one. It should be able to calculate value of the given formula. The
> best case is ability to calculate even unknown functions.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew

Dear Andrew,
I am using the parser from SysTools quite successfully see
www.turbopower.com. A free trial is also available.

regards Horst

Andrew Stromdog

Oct 29, 2001, 11:55:28 AM10/29/01

Frederic Gelinas

Oct 29, 2001, 3:02:13 PM10/29/01
I use Systools for this. I know that there is a good one in Jedi-code
Library (free source).

--
Frederic Gelinas
Programmeur-Analyste
"Andrew Stromdog" <storm...@chat.ru> a écrit dans le message news:
3bdd89de_1@dnews...

Andrew Stromdog

Oct 29, 2001, 3:01:47 PM10/29/01
> Dear Andrew,
> I am using the parser from SysTools quite successfully see
> www.turbopower.com. A free trial is also available.
>
> regards Horst

Thanks.

Cheers,
Andew

Andrew Stromdog

Oct 29, 2001, 6:15:06 PM10/29/01
Thank you.

Best regards,
Andrew

Frederic Gelinas <fgel...@si.qc.ca> wrote in message

Alfred ten Hoeve

Oct 29, 2001, 8:52:45 PM10/29/01
If you use D6 Prof. or Ent. there is one on your companion CD (JEDI).

Alfred.

"Andrew Stromdog" <storm...@chat.ru> schreef in bericht

sup...@bestcode.com

Jan 12, 2014, 8:41:35 PM1/12/14
If you have stayed with Delphi all these years, then you are in luck! For Delphi XE series there is TbcParser (http://www.mathparsers.com/formula-parser-for-delphi/) that supports iOS and Android development in addition to the classic Delphi build targets!