Slow performance using TOpenDialog and TSaveDialog

Esben Auken

Apr 8, 2003, 1:27:05 PM4/8/03
Hi,
We are experiencing problem with File dialogs (TOpenDialog and
TSaveDialog). When executing the dialogs, the program goes into slow
motion, and trying to change directory etc. is a pain and takes several
minutes. Has anybody had any similar experiences and found a
reason/solution?

The problem occured some days ago in our development of a program which
has been running for months. We are not able to say what was changed in
the code.

We are using Delphi 6

Sincerely

-Torben and Esben

Ian Kirk

Apr 8, 2003, 5:19:37 PM4/8/03
"Esben Auken" <esben...@geo.au.dk> wrote in message

Do you have any mapped drives whose targets no longer exist? Have heard
about this causing similar problems in the past.

Ian

cursosadr...@gmail.com

May 4, 2014, 7:28:12 PM5/4/14
running in debug mode is slow, but if you compile without debug real-time or not is slow