SynEdit website

Franz J Bauer

Apr 26, 2002, 4:02:49 PM4/26/02
I can't see any activity on http://synedit.sourceforge.net since 2001-08-27.
Has development of this project stopped?

Best regards
Franz

Gerald Nunn

Apr 26, 2002, 4:29:11 PM4/26/02
"Franz J Bauer" <franz....@utanet.at> wrote in message

> I can't see any activity on http://synedit.sourceforge.net since
2001-08-27.
> Has development of this project stopped?

No, it has been quite active lately, see the mailing list archives or look
at the CVS history.

Gerald

Franz J Bauer

Apr 26, 2002, 5:17:51 PM4/26/02
Yes, there are discussions about fixing bugs. But is there a docu or
tutorial for beginners - showing how to start?

Franz

Gerald Nunn <gn...@gexperts.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
3cc9b8d3$1_1@dnews...

Gerald Nunn

Apr 26, 2002, 5:34:06 PM4/26/02

> Yes, there are discussions about fixing bugs. But is there a docu or
> tutorial for beginners - showing how to start?

That isn't what you asked though. To answer your new question, there are
several demos available in CVS, try working your way through them. I don't
find SynEdit a particularly difficult component to use.

Gerald

Franz J Bauer

Apr 27, 2002, 1:52:16 AM4/27/02
Of corse you are wright. Even commercial compoents do sometimes have very
little docu. I will try to use it in an non OO way (besides the public
interfaces I have to look at the private internals, but maybe the demo apps
are enough). Thanks for response.

Franz

Gerald Nunn <gn...@gexperts.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

3cc9c80b$1_1@dnews...

Wayne & Carr

Apr 28, 2002, 9:32:35 PM4/28/02
I have a tutorial on at Planet Source Code. It is a little advanced, But
it shows you
allot of useful information, And it is all done at runtime.
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=621&lngW
Id=7

//if the link breaks, the ending of the link is " WId=7 "

Shows:
RunTime Properties

SysEdit | Tabbed Page Control | CompletionProposal
and allot more.

Hope this will help to get you on your way..
Wayne