Question about DLLs

Ikke

Jul 7, 2008, 5:25:17 PM7/7/08
Hi everybody,

Is it possible to call a .dll from Delphi, and have it call your program
back, and if so, how would I go about doing something like this?

What I'd like to do is the following:
- I have a Delphi application which dynamically calls a .dll (consider it a
plugin written in another language)
- the application calls a few functions from the .dll
So far so good - I know how to accomplish this, although I'm not sure how
I'd go about setting up an interface for the .dll(s).

Next it should do the following:
- at random times (as the .dll sees fit), the .dll should call specific
functions from my application
It is this particular function that I'm not sure about.

Does anybody know of a way to accomplish this? Sorry for being so vague
about it, but as you might have noticed I myself am not very clear as to
how to do this, thus I'm asking for help :)

Thanks,

Ikke