Can you please help me for converting .eml to .msg in delphi

liza

Aug 30, 2007, 7:26:06 AM8/30/07

Can you please provide me the code for converting .eml to .msg in
delphi?

josephgo...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2018, 1:14:06 AM12/3/18
An easy solution to convert EML to MSG is to deploy Export EML Software which allows you to Converter each item of EML like Emails, Contacts, Calendars, etc. It supports all latest versions of EML and Outlook too. Multiple EML files can be easily exported to MSG format. You can try the EML to MSG Converter Tool. Follow the link for free trial :- http://www.osttopstapp.com/eml-to-msg.html