CreateOleObject - "Server Execution Failed" Error

albertom...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2012, 9:31:43 AM7/2/12
Hi, im developing an app in delphi 7 that exports grid content to openoffice calc.

When it executes CreateOleObject('com.sun.star.ServiceManager') it returns "Server execution failed" error, only in Windows 2003 and later versions (Vista, 7, ..)

I see in some webs that in 2003 and later versions that requieres execute StartServiceCtrlDispatcher function before ole object creation.

http://www.distribucon.com/blog/RunningACOMServiceInWin2003.aspx

http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=4722

http://blog.delphi-jedi.net/2009/12/16/windows-2003-server-requires-startservicectrldispatcher/

But i dont know how to execute that or how to solve this problem.

I'm now using Win7 and it happens. UAC is disabled and is any antivirus installed.

Somebody can help me? Exists any way to solve this? Thank you for your replies.