How to stop CPU View in Debug Mode in delphi 7

Siva

Jun 27, 2007, 1:00:29 PM6/27/07
Dear All,
I have problem runing application through debugging mode in delphi
7.When i run the any delphi 7 application in debugging mode CPU view
automaticaly show the cpu view after i cann't debugging the delphi
codes.After Build the Application.I can use the apllication.It is very
touble for me.I cann't found the error where it is from coming.Pls
advice me anybody known results.Advance thanks to all.

Kindly Regards
Siva

bmahn

Jul 12, 2007, 12:41:28 PM7/12/07
Either you stop your program with Ctrl+F2 and close the cpu-view or
you use in the compiler options "with debug dcu",
but then you walk through all the delphi units which you call in your program.
To prevent this use breakpoints and change then from cpu-view back to code-view
(i think it was F6...).