Hook Mouse and Keyboard

dev_delphi

Mar 3, 2006, 1:41:36 PM3/3/06
I need to make a "monitor application" than sometimes trigger a "click"
of mouse at any place of desktop.
For example:
- I am working in MS Word now. The while that "application" is
monitoring other any software, and, each 20 seconds, this "monitor
application" trigger a 'click' of mouse with cordinates (before
customized), using ctrl+click or shift+click including, or no.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

Riki Wiki

Mar 4, 2006, 10:41:00 PM3/4/06
Hoi

You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question. Further, this news
group do not officially exist, the group to use is b.p.d.nativeapi.win32.

Take a look here:
<http://tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<http://delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>

Damitr

Mar 5, 2006, 4:27:22 PM3/5/06

Try CPMouseHook and CPKeyHook from
www.bitlogic.co.uk
low price componenets but well done and worth it. I think It'll give
you exactly what you want.