disable the crAppStart cursor

fran...@hotmail.com

Aug 21, 2006, 5:07:08 PM8/21/06

I would like to disable the crAppStart cursor in my application. Just
see the crDefault cursor. I've tried the following ways, but no chance,
can somebody help me please?

procedure TMainForm.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
Screen.Cursors[crAppStart] := Screen.Cursors[crArrow];
end;

Thanks

Riki Wiki

Aug 21, 2006, 7:30:01 PM8/21/06
On 21 Aug 2006 14:07:08 -0700, fran...@hotmail.com wrote:

> can somebody help me please?

Hoi Frank

You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question. Further, this news
group do not officially exist, the group to use is b.p.d.nativeapi.win32.

How to post to Delphi newsgroups:
<http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>

fran...@hotmail.com

Aug 22, 2006, 1:37:06 PM8/22/06
Thanks Riki

I'll post a copy at the rigth place :)

franks

fran...@hotmail.com

Aug 23, 2006, 4:28:10 PM8/23/06
I've posted my problem at several places, but no body is helping me
out... need help please !!!