Accessing "C" code from Delphi namely OpenSSL and Blowfish

D-Fan

Aug 7, 2008, 2:01:26 AM8/7/08
Does anyone know how to call "C" dll's and headers? Namely I want to be
able to use the dll's that are provided with OpenSSL to do Blowfish
encryption and base64 encoding and decoding. I want to be able to
encrypt and encode on a windows and decode and decrypt on a linux platform.

Peter Below (TeamB)

Aug 7, 2008, 6:06:54 AM8/7/08
D-Fan wrote:

There is a non-zero chance that somebody has already created the
necessary import units for Delphi and made them available on the web
somewhere. Google around a bit. If you want to give the header
translation a try yourself, see here for an introduction:
http://www.rvelthuis.de/articles/articles-convert.html

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
use the newsgroup archives :