ECO4 problem with multi-package ecospace

Ramtin

Sep 20, 2009, 11:05:42 AM9/20/09
Hi all,
I am porting my ECO3 application to ECO4+VS.Net2008. My EcoSpace uses
two ECO packages. With ECO3, I don't have any problem and classes in
both packages are accessible, but trying to do so with ECO4, I receive
the following error:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown
by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException:
Model not Ecofied
Exception System.InvalidOperationException: Referred class
ClassLibrary1.BaseClass is not in an Eco package included in the
EcoSpace MyApplication.MyEcoSpace
at Eco.Internal.ReflectionReader.DoConvert(ICollection packages,
String ecospacename) in source\Handles\Eco.core
\BoldReflectionReader.pas:line 804
at Eco.Internal.ReflectionReader.DoConvert(Type ecoSpaceType) in
source\Handles\Eco.core\BoldReflectionReader.pas:line 707
at Eco.Internal.ReflectionReader.Convert(Type ecoSpaceType) in
source\Handles\Eco.core\BoldReflectionReader.pas:line 1056 thrown by
ReflectionReader

I noticed that when I add a package to the Selected UML Packages list
of my EcoSpace, no EcoSpacePackage attribute is added to the
MyEcoSpace class. So I added them manually, but it is still not
working.

What is the problem?

Thanks
Ramtin