I need a Partner

The Guild

Dec 17, 2006, 6:15:23 AM12/17/06
I have a rather large ISAPI DLL running on the web site
http://www.dominatesoftware.com/ written in Delphi 5 and the IntraWeb
package that came bundled with that version of Delphi. There are hundreds
of html templates and 2,500,000 bytes of compiled code in residence. using
an InterBase database, also supplied in that Delphi version

I also have many, many (actual count is proprietary) of happy and paid up
members using it everyday.

The only problem I have is that I'm old and sick and I can not allow all my
users to be abandoned and the lifestyle cease to exist.

I'm looking for someone to partner with and when I finally go that super web
site in the sky, have this new partner take over the controls. All the
major work is done all I need is someone to do the maintenance and to grow
it's features. This someone does not have to be the best Delphi programmer
ever grown from the Borland womb. They do need to live the lifestyle this
site promotes. It's sort of BDSM Master/slave in nature.

What I'd like interested people to do as follows.

Log onto the system and get a trial membership

Send me an email at lsb...@charter.net Identifying yourself as a Delphi
programmer so I can give you full temporary membership status on the site.

Browse around the site, spend some time and decide if you might be
interested in some sort of partnership. Trust me I am not just trying to
sell this site. I only wish to find someone to maintain and grow it when I
pass on.

Finally, If you are interested in working with me contact me again.