Help for trating an XML file like a INI file.

Michele

Jan 28, 2012, 8:28:15 PM1/28/12
I need help figuring out how to read and write a particular bit of
data from an XML created by Sping. I tried using the example found
on : http://www.swissdelphicenter.ch/en/showcode.php?id=2269 but
couldn't manage to make it work. Here is a fragment of the XML code
I'm dealing with. The value with the IP address is the part I want to
read and update. How do I do this? <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://
www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">

<beans>

<!-- ${application_host_server} property is set in Launcher main
the app -->

<bean id="propertyConfigurer"

<property name="location" value="spring/app-
spring.properties" />
</bean>

<!--********************************************-->
<!-- Begin Remote Services using Springs Http Invoker -->
<!--********************************************-->

<!--Setup the Main Chap Service-->
<bean id="appServiceHttp"
class="org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerProxyFactoryBean">
<property name="serviceUrl">
<value>http://156.129.122.41/chapserver/remote</value>
<!--<value>http://localhost:8080/${tomcat_appdir}/remote</
value>-->
</property>
<property name="serviceInterface">
<value>gov.usc.chap.common.service.ChapService</value>
</property>
</bean>

Rudy Velthuis

Feb 12, 2012, 3:43:50 PM2/12/12
Michele wrote:

> I need help figuring out how to read and write a particular bit of
> data from an XML created by Sping.

Michele, you are posting to a newsgroup that doesn't exist in the
original form anymore. Some Usenet servers picked up the original
Borland newsgroups from the Borland server and started spreading them
as if they were part of Usenet. They are not and have never been. This
is just a long deserted copy of one of these groups. It won't get you
any useful answers.

To ask questions like this, you should connect to the Embarcadero
server directly (Embarcadero bought Delphi from Borland) and ask there.
The server is nntp://forums.embarcadero.com and there are web forums
too, at http://forums.embarcadero.com.

--
Rudy Velthuis

"Someday man will imprison the power of the sun, release atomic
power, and harness the rise and fall of the tides. I am proud
of the fact that I never invented weapons to kill."
-- Thomas Edison