Business Opportunity @ Alcove

CRM srinu

Apr 7, 2010, 4:55:05 AM4/7/10
Alcove Technologies specializes in Delphi technologies. Alcove has a
large team of experts with a cumulative experience of over 50+ years
in delivering various Delphi projects over the past 8 years.
We help worldwide organizations with our Information technology
solutions & services in all technologies, Our services include;
- Product Design & Development, Implementation and
Maintenance Services
- Custom Solutions & Custom development of software
applications
- Interfaces Development & Systems Integration
- Platform Migrations, Legacy Applications Enhancements,
Maintenance & Support
- Applications Audit, Testing & Verification Services

Alcove’s Technology skills include the following;
- Websites, Web portals Design, Development, Maintenance &
Hosting – All technologies
- Web Applications Development - JAVA, .NET, PHP, RoR, Flex
and others
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing
(SEM)
- ERP Applications - SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Microsoft, JD
Edwards etc.
- CRM - Siebel, MS CRM, SAP, Oracle, Sugar CRM etc.
- Data-warehousing & Business Intelligence solutions
- Enterprise Systems Integration (EAI) Technologies
- Mainframes, Database, servers
- Multi-Media Technologies
- Mobile Applications Development - iPhone, BlackBerry,
Android, Symbian, Windows, Palm etc.

We would be glad to help out; should your organization/ your Clients /
Associates/ Friends require any of our above services...I would like
to explore business collaboration between us…
I would appreciate your response please.

Thanks and Regards.
Srinu
Client Relations Manager

Mail Sent on behalf of;
Ravi Rao
CEO, Alcove Technologies
Hitec-city, Hyderabad, India
Ph: +91 40 6644 5678/79 (office), +91 9393 66 5432 (Hand phone)
email: ravi...@alcovetechnologies.com , web: www.alcovetechnologies.com
LinkedIn Id: http://www.linkedin.com/in/raviraoalcove , Skype:
alcovetechnologies, Twitter: http://twitter.com/alcovetech