What and where is Wwtable?

kennedystephen

Sep 9, 2008, 4:01:33 PM9/9/08
I am a vb programmer (don't kill me) that has been asked to look at
some Delphi 3 code. I'm just getting into this and trying to get this
application to compile. When I open the project, I get a message
saying the following classes are not found:

TwwFilterDialog
TwwLocateDialog
TwwDataSource
TwwTable
TclDBRichCodeBtn

Are these part of Delphi libraries, like "StdCtrls" and "DBCtrls"? If
so, where are they and how do I configure Delphi to see these? They
are not things I see in the Project Manager.

Alfred Gemsa

Sep 10, 2008, 3:17:07 AM9/10/08
kennedystephen schrieb:

> TwwFilterDialog