Runtime error

Sergio Gonzalez

May 29, 2008, 3:00:29 PM5/29/08
Hello. I've just installed a new app in a network. It runs without problems
in the server and in all terminals, but two. This is the error I'm
receiving. The app was made with Delphi 6. As far as I know, I don't use any
C++ Runtime Library...

Thanks in advance!!

-sergio

------------------------
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Program: Y:\ADM.EXE

R6034
An Application has made an attemp to load the C runtime library incorrectly
Please contact the application's support team for more information
-----------------------

Sergio Gonzalez

May 30, 2008, 10:57:57 AM5/30/08
Wrong group?

Or the error reported by my customer has nothing to do with my Delphi app?

He says that when he runs my app he gets that error.
I've been googling and found a lot of entries but all seemed to have to do
with programs that actually try to use a C++ DLLs
Just in case: my app uses FB 2.1

albert drent

May 30, 2008, 11:30:12 AM5/30/08
Sergio Gonzalez schreef:
In any case it's possible to call a (windows) function wrongly causing
all kind of errors. These routines might be written in C(++). It even
might be in the FB dll's, because your app is hosting it, the error is
pointed to your app.

Carl H.

May 30, 2008, 11:28:22 AM5/30/08
Sergio Gonzalez:

FB 2.1?

I did a search on Google Groups with "R6034 An Application has made an
attempt" and saw quite a few people with the same problem. It looks like it
could be .dll related. You might want to use FileMon to see which dll's are
being called. You can get FileMon from Microsoft at:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/default.aspx

->System Information->FileMon

Does your application access a database...if so, what kind of database.
Does the main form of your application become visible before the error
occurs?

"Sergio Gonzalez" <shg_si...@yahoo.com.ar> wrote in message

alice...@gmail.com

May 7, 2014, 6:56:21 AM5/7/14
Perform clean boot to fix this runtime error r6034 and to do this follow the given below steps:-
Click Start, type msconfig in the Start Search box, and then press enter.
From the General tab, click Selective Startup.
In the Selective Startup, click Load Startup items check box.
Click the Services tab, click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then click Disable All and then click ok. Then restart your computer.
To overcome form this situation you can also use third party repair tool to fix this runtime error r6034.
Refer:- http://www.r6034runtimeerrorfix.com