StrToDate('2001/1/1')

Lonnie

Sep 11, 2001, 2:52:47 AM9/11/01
I am using windows 2000 server with IIS,
when my ISAPI DLL execute the StrToDate('2001/1/1'), the error returns
'2001/1/1' is not a valid date. But I using the NT Server with IIS is not
problem.
I have checked the my control panel 's regional date format setting is
'YYYY/MM/DD'.
Would you help me ?

Lonnie

Eray SAZAN

Sep 11, 2001, 3:26:00 AM9/11/01
u might use dateseperator variable.

ShortDateFormat := 'yyyy/mm/dd';
StrToDate('2001' + dateseperator + '1' + dateseperator + '1');

"Lonnie" <lonni...@geologistics.com.hk> wrote in message

Bas Gooijen

Sep 11, 2001, 3:32:38 AM9/11/01
You are running the service under the localsystem-account, it could be that
he has other regional date format settings.

hth

Bas Gooijen

"Lonnie" <lonni...@geologistics.com.hk> wrote in message

Ralph Friedman

Sep 11, 2001, 6:29:37 AM9/11/01
Eray,

in article <3b9dbc06_2@dnews>, you wrote:

> dateseperator

DateSeparator.

---
Regards
Ralph (TeamB)
***

Lonnie

Sep 12, 2001, 4:57:32 AM9/12/01
I try that but it returns the same error.

Lonnie

Ralph Friedman (TeamB) <rft...@utanet.at> wrote in message

Ralph Friedman

Sep 12, 2001, 6:41:10 AM9/12/01
Lonnie,

in article <3b9f23b8$1_2@dnews>, you wrote:

> I try that but it returns the same error.

can you post compilable code that reproduces the problem? < 100 lines please.

Stefan Kilp

Sep 12, 2001, 8:17:57 AM9/12/01

Lonnie schrieb:

what about using

function EncodeDate(Year, Month, Day: Word): TDateTime;

Stefan

Lonnie

Sep 12, 2001, 9:28:00 PM9/12/01
The code is simple that StrToDate('2001/1/1')

Lonnie

Ralph Friedman (TeamB) <rft...@utanet.at> wrote in message

Derek Parsons

Sep 13, 2001, 10:28:38 AM9/13/01
Sorry, this might be too simple but have you tried putting :-

StrToDate('2001/01/01')

Derek.

Lonnie <lonni...@geologistics.com.hk> wrote in message

Lonnie

Sep 13, 2001, 9:22:10 PM9/13/01
I have tried that also. But result is same.

Lonnie

Derek Parsons <derek....@advent-comm.co.uk> wrote in message