ISAPI / Multi processor problem

loki

Jul 22, 2008, 7:19:41 AM7/22/08
Hello,

I have a problem with my isapi application
When i m in single processor (no hyper threading),
everything work good, When I m in multi processor
(hyper threading) i have randomly some access violation !

this is my code :

function HttpExtensionProc(var ECB: TEXTENSION_CONTROL_BLOCK): DWORD;
var HTTPRequest: TISAPIRequest;
HTTPResponse: TISAPIResponse;
begin
Result := HSE_STATUS_SUCCESS;
try
HTTPRequest := TISAPIRequest.Create(@ECB);
try
HttpRequest.MaxContentSize := 10000000; {max size = 10 Mo}
HTTPResponse := TISAPIResponse.Create(HTTPRequest);
try
MainHandleHttpRequest(HTTPRequest, HTTPResponse);
if not HTTPResponse.Sent then HTTPResponse.SendResponse;
finally
HTTPResponse.Free;
end;
finally
HTTPRequest.Free;
end;
except
Result := HSE_STATUS_ERROR;
end;
end;

Thanks you by advance for your help!
stephane

Mark Tiede

Jul 22, 2008, 8:27:13 AM7/22/08
"loki" <loki5100-...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message

Loki,

I would guess the multi cpu is revealing a problem with
"thread-safe"ness. Might want to reevaluate your code for thread safe
issues.

loki

Jul 28, 2008, 1:31:54 PM7/28/08
i found the problem ! it's was that i must manually set ismultithread to
true (the memory manage use it) !!

"Mark Tiede" <mti...@mjwcorp.com> wrote in message