delphi + unicode

claude.lec

Oct 9, 2006, 12:32:23 PM10/9/06
Hi
I use delphi and Access. I can put unicode caractere (arabic one) by copy
and paste in a tabe of access, but when I want to print it (just print it) I
get ???.
Is that possible to print unicode char set with delphi?
regards
claude

Bernhard Geyer

Oct 10, 2006, 1:11:48 AM10/10/06
claude.lec schrieb:
Yes. But you need Unicode-Enable Reporting-Generator like List&Label or
do all by your own by using the corresponding Wide-Versions of the
Win32-API. The VCL uses only the Ansi-Version of the Win32-API.

Claude

Oct 10, 2006, 12:07:32 PM10/10/06
Where do I find information about wide version of Win 32 API (i didn't even
know that) and may be an exemple. I would like to do it by myself.
regards
claude
"Bernhard Geyer" <Bernhar...@nospam.de> a écrit dans le message de news:
452b2b8c$1...@newsgroups.borland.com...