Hi, please help with delphi localization options

annande...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2006, 6:06:41 AM6/13/06
Hi people, we are currently running a project that involves translation
of delphi app. Basically we've got three options here within a given
price segment - Passolo,Lingobit Localizer and Multilizer?

I digged discussions here and as far as i understand Multilizer is
out-dated and has a weak support service. A lot of marketing blurb on
Passolo. I liked Lingobit Localizer but failed to find any info here.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the subject.

thanks,
Ann Anderson

P.S.
im not a tech person, rather supplying additional information for those
who take decisions

derekc...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2006, 7:29:26 AM6/28/06

> I digged discussions here and as far as i understand Multilizer is
> out-dated and has a weak support service. A lot of marketing blurb on
> Passolo. I liked Lingobit Localizer but failed to find any info here.
> I would greatly appreciate any feedback on the subject.
Hi, Ann.
If you're still looking for additional information about Lingobit
Localizer, you should really check out their website. They've got a lot
of illustrated materials( http://www.lingobit.com/solutions/win32/),
also some articles and tutorials
(http://www.lingobit.com/solutions/articles/Localization_Articles.html).

Take care,
Derek

johannes.s...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2006, 8:31:40 PM6/29/06
Hi Ann,

Take a look at Sisulizer (www.sisulizer.com). It is a great tool to
localize Delphi applications. It has much more features as Multilizer
and it really up to date and has great support.

Best regards,
Johannes

PS. Sisulizer is written in Delphi with Delphi exprerts.
(http://www.sisulizer.com/localization/software/delphi.shtml)

annande...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2006, 10:46:55 AM7/4/06
Hi, everyone and thanks for help
We are now extensively testing lingobit localizer and i believe we
gonna purchase it. By the way, how Sisulizer "has much more features as
Multilizer"? Concerning Delphi, i prefer when they go into details
like at http://www.lingobit.com/solutions/delphi/index.html