IDE keeps adding interface methods

Berend Veldkamp

Oct 16, 2001, 8:28:21 AM10/16/01
I have a COM object like this:

type
TMyCOMObject = class (TTypedComObject, ISomeIntf, ISomeOtherIntf)
private
F_SomeObj: ISomeIntf;
function get_SomeObj: ISomeIntf;
function get_SomeOtherObj: ISomeOtherIntf;
protected
property SomeObj: ISomeIntf read get_SomeObj implements ISomeIntf;
property SomeOtherObj: ISomeOtherIntf read get_SomeOtherObjf
implements ISomeOtherIntf;
end;

function get_SomeObj: ISomeInterface;
begin
if F_SomeObj = nil then
F_SomeObj := coSomeIntf.Create as ISomeIntf;
result := F_SomeObj;
end;

function get_SomeOtherObj: ISomeOtherIntf;
begin
// SomeObj implements ISomeOtherInf
result := SomeObj as ISomeOtherIntf;
end;

This works, but each time I change something in the Type Library Editor,
Delphi adds empty procedures for the ISomeOtherIntf interface to the
class declaration. Is there anything I can do to stop this behaviour?
At other times when I _do_ want to add methods to implement, Delphi adds
only some of the methods, not all.

TIA, Berend