[DCC Error] Unit1.pas(13): E2225 Never-build package 'Eco.Vcl' must be recompiled

宝宝生病-全家着急

Feb 25, 2008, 1:10:23 AM2/25/08
[DCC Error] Unit1.pas(13): E2225 Never-build package 'Eco.Vcl' must be
recompiled

Have never seen this error before today, but it has suddenly popuped
up
in an ECO VCL for .NET application that I am working on, and nothing
that I
do seems to solve the problem. Cannot find any other reference to this
error, either.
I have recompiled the Eco.Vcl package,but didn't resolve this problem;

I can open and compile other VCL for .NET applications just fine.
Also,I can create a new VCL for .NET application with no problem.
And I can create and compile a new ECO web asp.net application with no
problem.
The development version is rad2007(11.0.2852.9797) and windows2003;

Anyone have any ideas for solving this problem?