Cannot add new form in Delphi 2007 application.

Pack2...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2008, 11:31:14 AM8/11/08
I am using Delphi 2007. I have a win32 application that I have been
working-on over several years. Now, when I try to add a new form to
the application, I get an error message (list index out of bounds
(0)). Despite the error, a unit1 is created and the application's
source code indicates that a form1 is associated with the unit1,
however, no visible form is created. How can I fix this?

Joachim Römke

Sep 10, 2008, 12:43:12 PM9/10/08

<Pack2...@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:780b6217-6c8f-45f7...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

This is the worng newsgroup