Migrating Data Dbase to Interbase

Derek V. Taylor

Aug 9, 2001, 1:55:47 PM8/9/01
I am using Delphi along with interbase. I need a strategy for moving
old dbase data to interbase database.

Helge Jung

Aug 9, 2001, 2:19:46 PM8/9/01
I doubt this is the right group for your question but I'll answer it:

IBX (Interbase Express) has IBTable - replace every TTable with it. First
you've to create a IBDatabase, of course. If you don't have experience with
Interbase feel free to contact me (e-mail or ICQ #119389233).

Helge.

R. Tipton

Aug 9, 2001, 6:06:36 PM8/9/01

"Derek V. Taylor" <dvta...@uci.edu> wrote in message

> I am using Delphi along with interbase. I need a strategy for moving
> old dbase data to interbase database.

You will find IB DataPump very useful its Free if you dont want support ?
Download it at http://www.geocities.com/poloziouk/IBDataPump.html

Rita

Michael A Johnson

Aug 9, 2001, 10:15:29 PM8/9/01
Try the Apollo components for xBase
and IBX for Interbase

I am in the process of writing just such a custom application, and the two
sets of components work very well together

-Michael

"Derek V. Taylor" <dvta...@uci.edu> wrote in message

rebecca...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2012, 7:12:12 AM3/27/12