Project search path grayed out d2007

timo....@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2008, 5:52:00 AM1/8/08
I cannot change my project search path in project - options -
directories /Conditionals.
It is grayed out. Someone (in 2002, with delphi 5, under title "beware
of optimazation")
had solved a similar problem by turning off optimization in the
compiler options, but using
CodeGear(tm) Delphi(R) for Win32(R) Version 11.0.2709.7128 I have no such
luck.

-TImo
P.S The reason for changing the path is that I'm trying to install
DSPack 2.3.3 ("set of Components and class to write Multimedia
Applications using MS Direct Show and DirectX technologies"). Any
comments on that?
P.S.P.S the reason I'm trying to install dspack is that tmediaplayer
hangs each time I try to open a new file using it.
P.S.P.S.P.S if you have any comments on these PS's, please let me
know and I'll write separate post not to clutter this one.

timo....@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2008, 8:51:17 AM1/8/08
I reposted my message to borland.public.delphi.ide.general as I read
that this borland.public.delphi.ide does not officially exist.