BDE Administrator "Unable to merge new configuration"

bernh...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2013, 12:23:50 PM10/11/13
Hello together,

maybe somebody can help me. I need to install BDE Admin (BDE_ENT) together with a program by Install Shield and always if i let the installation run I get this message from BDE Administrator.

I use Windows 8 on installation computer and i know that BDE is not able to create my needed Alias wile installation. But why.

If I create my Alias manually in BDE Admin my Program is running but I have no idea how to fix it in my installer.

Does somebody know how I can fix this under Windows 8?

I would be very thankful to get some response.

(sorry for my bad English)

Best regards Berni (Austria)

com...@comfenalcoquindio.com

Nov 26, 2015, 10:09:00 AM11/26/15