$3E06 error while attempting to initialize Borland Database Engine

BRIAN PAINE

Mar 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/6/00
HELP!!

I get an error - $3E06 when I run or install a Delphi program on an
Win Nt 4.0 mahcine. Does anybody know what this error is and how I can
correct it. Thank you.

Bill Todd (TeamB)

Mar 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/6/00
The error is, "cannot load language driver". The cause could be an
incomplete BDE installation or incorrect or missing registry entries.

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB)

Brian Paine

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
Do you have any idea what caused it and or how do I repair it?

Bill Todd (TeamB)

Mar 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/7/00
The only thing I can think of is to try reinstalling the BDE. What did you
use to install the BDE? What version of the BDE? What version of Delphi are
you using?