Repair Paradox Table

Lorenzo Gonzalez

Mar 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/11/98

Hi ;)

I have a paradox table and when I try to open it Delphi tells me this:

Exception EDBEngineError in module Expe1.exe at 0005C872
Corrupt table Index Header
File: c:\sistemas\expedientes\exmovtos.db

I know the table needs to be repair, BUT HOW or WITH WHAT?
I downloaded 3 or 4 VCL's and they tell me they can repair it, but it isn't
true.

I need a program to run and tell it where is my table and it would repair,
that's all folks.

thanks.
Lorenzo Gonzalez
lgon...@iusa.net.mx

Steve Fischkoff (TeamB)

Mar 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/11/98

All of the components likely depend on TUTILITY.DLL or its 32 bit
counterpart which you can download from www.borland.com.
Alternatively, if you've got Paradox itself, you can use the table
repair utility in it. I think if you have the correct TUTILITY.DLL
(they are specific to BDE version) you can get your components to
work.

Steve F (Team B)

Werner Selen

Mar 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/13/98

Caution :My experience:
If you have tables with Paswords, TUTily.dll won't work, you got a mess
Werner

Marshall Harrison

Mar 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/13/98

Go to www.logicprocess.com and check out DataSentry. We have found it
to be very good and it also includes an API that you can incorporate
into your programs,

I prepare 8 paradox tables every day for distribution to our agents
and I always test them with DataSentry before they are distibuted. It
get a lot of work and has saved my butt a few times.

Marshall Harrison
mhar...@landstar.com

alvachri...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2015, 5:16:47 AM12/31/15
I am not the technical guy so I can't help you at this moment but you can check out this post to repair the Paradox Table.
http://paradox.filerepairtool.net/blog/repair-paradox-table/