Problem connecting to remote mysql database

sysa...@pfksystems.com

Oct 7, 2008, 1:02:14 PM10/7/08
I am trying to connect to a remote mysql database from Delphi (Studio
2006) using dbExpress.

I have downloaded and installed libmysql.dll.

I have specified the correct hostname in the connections dialog.

When I try to connect, I get the message
'Failure to Connect: dbExpress Error: [0x000C] Inavlid Username/
Password
Database Server Error: Can;t connect to MySQL server on
'localhost' (10061)

Note the 'localhost'. The server is NOT local but on the server
specified in hostname.

What am I missing here??