How to install Open-dbExpress

Steven H.

May 9, 2016, 6:06:29 AM5/9/16
Dear All,
I'm a long time user of Open-dbExpress - check out https://sourceforge.net/p/open-dbexpress/. Once in a few years I update the source files. It's however unclear to me what is the proper method to do so. What I miss is an instruction how I'm supposed to install the drivers. I see many *.cmd files in the download archive - get it here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/open-dbexpress/files/dbxoodbc%202012%20-%20dbx%20ODBC%20driver/ but I don't understand exactly what they are for. Can anybody explain it here? Thanks in advance!
Regards, Steven