dbExpress and IBM DB2

fabrizio...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2009, 9:31:11 AM3/25/09
Using dbExpress with IBM DB2 for LUW version 9 I noted wrong working
of a grid linked with a TClientDataSet. Part of the rows in the grid
are random, and they do not represent the rows extracted from the
database.
I solve the problem setting TClientDataSet.PacketRecords to 500 (a
number different from -1, so I enable the fetching).

But again I have the same problem if, on the same TClientDataSet, I do
a Locate, or I set the Filter property. After the Locate the grid
contains random rows with incorrect data.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Fabrizio