ADO query too complex problem, and resolution

je...@ironsinc.com

Aug 26, 2008, 9:13:29 AM8/26/08
Hi peeps,

Just in case this helps someone else down the road, I got one of those
query too complex errors, when trying to delete a record. Also
happened when I tried to update it as well, just as a test. Strange
because I was able to open the dataset, and read individual records
(and field information) just fine.

Anyhow, changing the cursor location property from useclient to
useserver fixed it just fine.

FYI,

-Jerry Irons

daniel.o...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2013, 6:40:53 AM6/7/13
Worked like a charm, thank you for this!

- Daniel Osborne.