Deploying Access 2007

Amir

Apr 4, 2009, 5:30:34 AM4/4/09
Dear friends
I have used Access 2007 database engine through ADO but I have problem
with deploying it to a Win XP Pro SP3. which has not Office Access.
In the target machine I end up the error message : " Provider cannot
be found, It may not be properly installed ".
Is there anyone knwos that how can I deploy my application.

Amir

Apr 5, 2009, 12:51:37 AM4/5/09

Ok
It seems there is no way except installing either AccessRuntime.exe or
AccessDatabaseEngine.exe (downloadable from Microsoft wedsite).
Actually AccessRuntimeEngine.exe is an exact solution.