Axis Camera ActiveX

Sebastian Clark

Aug 15, 2001, 8:08:08 PM8/15/01
Hi

Has anyone got any experience of using the Axis Camera Control activeX? I
seem to be unable to get the component to work. I've installed the camera on
my network and can access it using HTML/Javascript so the connection is
fine. Trying to use the ActiveX, I cannot get it to connect. Has anyone got
any tips? Is there something that I should look out for?

Thanks

SETKI : http://surf.to/setki

Aug 16, 2001, 4:58:27 PM8/16/01

I developped an ActiveX Form component for the
Canon Camera

Where are you stuck ?
I hope you are not using D6 ....

http://www.arenophile.com (Sand Collecting)
http://surf.to/setki (Deep Thoughts, Travelling, etc...)

Ulrich Hutter

Sep 5, 2001, 7:16:05 PM9/5/01
Hi Sebastian,

i had problems too.
You have to use the newest AxiCameraServerControl.
Import this activex in Delphi --> then you have a component TCamImage.
If you are using the "URL" property it shoul work

Ulrich Hutter"Sebastian Clark" <headqu...@thegpo.co.uk> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:3b7b0dd4_2@dnews...

stevec

Sep 6, 2001, 7:01:06 AM9/6/01
Hello

I am new to Internet technologies. I have an ActiveForm that accesses an
Access database using ADO, and when I run the Web Deployment options and put
my local web server details etc everything is OK.

But when I move to a remote server that hosts my web site I dont know how /
what to change to show the ActiveForm accessed from other PC's. Is it in the
config file that I can change the paths etc? (And can I use relative paths
from the hosting web page to the .ocx?)

Hope you can help me. Thanks. Steve.

stevec

Sep 6, 2001, 9:17:13 AM9/6/01
Sorry Ulrich I hit the wrong posting button. Steve.

"Ulrich Hutter" <ulr...@hutter.at> wrote in message

human...@hotmail.com

Apr 24, 2013, 9:09:12 AM4/24/13
What about using of this software http://www.videocapx.com for Axis Camera ActoiveX