How to get a dialog box's information using IWebBrowser2 and HMTLDocumentEvents

weirdo3d

Jun 26, 2007, 12:49:09 PM6/26/07
I've created a toolbar for IE using IWebBrowser2 and
HMTLDocumentEvents. When a user clicks on something like, 'Attach a
file', a dialog box opens, and the onClick event returns me the
Element's TagName, innerHtml etc. But from the dialog, when the user
selects a file, I get no information about it. It want to know the
filename and path that the user selected.
Can anyone please guide me how I can do that?

I'm using Delphi2006 on WindowsXP, any help or reference would be
greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Ahmed