Access violation at address... ...in module 'ACTIVE .OCX'. Read

kba...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2007, 8:51:51 AM7/23/07
Hi!

I tried to make ActiveX Form from Normal Form:

Procedure TActiveForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
// This code creates a child form that is just a normal
// Delphi TForm.
// This allows the form to be shown both as a normal
// VCL form and as an ActiveForm.
ChildForm := TForm1.Create( Self );
ChildForm.Parent := Self;
ChildForm.Align := alClient;
ChildForm.BorderStyle := bsNone;
ChildForm.Visible := True;

I have a problem when I use some classes that are not a standard OLE
type. I use TShape, and some property can not be converted.
For example:

rect.Brush.Color:=MainForm.Color;
rect.Brush.Style:=bsClear;

Brush is not supported!

If I comment this lines, everything work well.
Is there a way that include that classes to work well? Some
patches,service pacs...

tnx!

Kreso