Palm versus ActiveX versus Delphi

Laufer

Jul 26, 2006, 11:15:17 AM7/26/06
Hello everybody,

I am trying to development an application (desktop) that take the
Datebook from the palm and send some information to the web. I have
already done this kind of work about MS Outlook.

Thus I am trying to use the ActiveX tools to make this transaction. The
Delphi can compile, but it cannot execute properly, the reason is that
the classes (TDatebookPim, and so on) are not registered.

I have searched on rededit and there was just some of the keys there,
so the Delphi ActiveX implementation cannot work properly. That is the
reason, I think.

Anyway, is there any possibility to I, using ActiveX or something
similar, under a Delphi program access the DateBook entries? Do you
have any kind of example running?

THANK YOU

Riki Wiki

Jul 29, 2006, 5:07:25 AM7/29/06
Hoi Laufer

You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question. Further, this news
group do not officially exist, the group to use is
borland.public.delphi.com.activex.using.

How to post to Delphi newsgroups:
<http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>