Displaying TProgressBar on SplashScreen

DGRoop

Nov 13, 2012, 8:27:59 AM11/13/12
My main form loads 3 large files into 3 different ListBoxs and so I added a splash screen to kill dead time during program startup. I've been trying to add a ProgressBar to the SplashScreen with a Max of 60(number of items each ListBox loads from file). The SplashForm has a TTimer which is enabled and a single event ( PB->StepBy(1); ) but nothing happens until after the MainForm loads the ListBoxs.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for using a TProgressBar while the MainForm loads these files?

Thanks so very much!

DGRoop

Nov 15, 2012, 5:39:45 PM11/15/12
Thanx ... I found the answer in another post.