Page Footer has not been printed.

JJeffman

Jan 25, 2010, 3:24:51 PM1/25/10
I am using C++Builder 6.0 Professional Edition and Quick Report 3.0
( shipped along CBuilder ).

I need to make a report which has several different pages, so I am
using TQRCompositeReport to hold the pages. Every page can be not
full, so I had to force the NewPage when the next (different?) page
begins.

The first page has a FooterPage which has not been printed when the
second page is included. I would like every page printed as it is and
just be joined by TQRCompositeReport.

Is there a way of doing this ?

Thank you all for the answers.