Insert an MP3 into an Exe File

Babak

Jun 17, 2004, 10:31:53 AM6/17/04
How can I Insert an MP3 music file into my Application?
I mean like Images files in programming mode.

Application should dont need read mp3 from Disk
it can read the mp3 from itself.
:-) thx

Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

Jun 18, 2004, 2:34:33 PM6/18/04

"Babak" <babak...@hot.pop> wrote in message

> How can I Insert an MP3 music file into my Application?

Use an RC file to store the MP3 into the application's resources.

Gambit

Babak

Jun 20, 2004, 1:43:22 PM6/20/04
How could I lean more information about RC?

Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

Jun 21, 2004, 1:47:44 PM6/21/04

> How could I lean more information about RC?

Add icon, cursor, bitmap, and sound resources to a BCB project
http://www.bcbdev.com/faqs/faq52.htm

Use RCDATA as the data type when specifying your MP3 filename. Then you can
use TResourceStream with the RT_RCDATA flag to load the MP3 data at runtime.

Gambit

Babak

Jun 21, 2004, 2:12:01 AM6/21/04
There is no need to say thanks because you know ppl here always say thx when
read friend replies ;-)
@};-