SelectDirectory Bites Back

prunesqallor

Oct 29, 2008, 2:33:36 AM10/29/08
I know SelectDirectory has given problems in the past, but I'm using a
project that compiles perfectly in BCPP 2007. In 2009, the following:

if (SelectDirectory(d, TSelectDirOpts() >> sdAllowCreate >> sdPerformCreate
>> sdPrompt,0)) {

gives the error:

[BCC32 Error] Analyser1.cpp(58): E2285 Could not find a match for
'SelectDirectory(AnsiString,TSelectDirOpts,int)'

The problem is that vclxi.bpi seems to be included in the project file, and
I tried shoving a 3.1 component on the form.

Anybody else seen this problem - an have any ideas? What seems odd is that
it was all fine in 2007.

ATB

John B