Using Excel in RS2007?

Borland

Jun 24, 2008, 11:06:10 AM6/24/08
Hey folks, I've never actually had to interact with Excel with C++
Builder. I've found some references to TExcelApplication from older
documentation, and even found an Excel_2k.h file, but are there any
examples of using this that are current, or even documentation in the
help?

Thanks,
Sean

S Hoffman

Jun 24, 2008, 11:23:32 AM6/24/08
My bad, I found out where they were and had them added to the
appropriate component palette. Please disregard the message, and I also
apologize for the misleading message header (corrected in my newsreader
setup)

In article <MPG.22cac92f...@newsgroups.borland.com>,
seandontsp...@hotpleasedontspammemail.com says...