activex builder

1 view

alessan...@mecania.it

Aug 5, 2008, 3:57:17 AM8/5/08
Hello,

i have registred the ocx in ms-dos,with the apposite command
regedit,but in my development environment (C++ Builder 6.0), the
registration of the ocx

is failed.

I have selected my ocx at the following root: Component->Activex
COMPONENT and i have clicked on Install.

I have compiled the package dclusr.bpl,but i don't see the component
in the activex pallet.

In the compilation ther aren't error, but usually, the message at the
end of the compilation,show the root of the success installation.

At the contrary,during my test the message is only: Package c:\..\...
\...\dclusr60.bpl has been installed.

Kind regards.

alessan...@mecania.it

Aug 5, 2008, 3:57:18 AM8/5/08