Codewright patch download

Steve

Oct 25, 2007, 4:49:16 PM10/25/07

What was the last 7.5 patch and where can I find it?

thx

-steve

Mai Kee Reiss

Nov 4, 2007, 1:54:16 PM11/4/07
In article <4721014c$1...@newsgroups.borland.com>, dsm...@verizon.net
says...

> What was the last 7.5 patch and where can I find it?

7.7.05.7522
IIRC, You must use MS Explorer to be able to browse to the DL location.
Filenames are depending on you previous version, for example:

Verzeichnis von T:\@disk.dsk\__c__\IDE_CodeWright_and_Addons

08.06.2005 09:15 1.206.163 SCB751_5.EXE
08.06.2005 09:16 1.230.464 SCM751_5.EXE
08.11.2005 21:07 4.034.940 XCW75__5.EXE
08.11.2005 21:07 3.611.326 XCW751_5.EXE
08.06.2005 09:12 2.831.437 XCW752_5.EXE
08.06.2005 09:14 2.990.013 XCW753_5.EXE
08.06.2005 09:14 2.511.354 XCW754_5.EXE

Don't remember, where I found it (premia, starbase, borland).
But I remember it was no URL that could be saved as .url file,
because it was server sider scripted.

--
Mai Kee Reiss

Dr. Cogent

Nov 9, 2007, 1:43:08 PM11/9/07
On Nov 4, 1:54 pm, Mai Kee Reiss <MaiK_NOSPAM_re...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> In article <4721014...@newsgroups.borland.com>, dsmj...@verizon.net

I'm not sure what to make of this post. Where do you get the patch?

I have version 7.5.04 and I really need the patch because if I try to
open an file from explorer by clicking on it while Codewright is
already open, another instance of the exe starts, but the file never
actually gets opened.

Mai Kee Reiss

Nov 25, 2007, 4:03:53 PM11/25/07
In article <1194633788.8...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
dr.c...@gmail.com says...

> On Nov 4, 1:54 pm, Mai Kee Reiss <MaiK_NOSPAM_re...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> > In article <4721014...@newsgroups.borland.com>, dsmj...@verizon.net
> > says...
> >

> > > What was the last 7.5 patch and where can I find it?
> >
> > 7.7.05.7522
>
> I'm not sure what to make of this post. Where do you get the patch?

please check your inbound mails on gmail.

--
Mai Kee Reiss