Outline: get an item

Hans

Mar 6, 2008, 3:10:55 AM3/6/08

Hello,
In CodeWright the Outline-window contains for example the functions of a C-program. When you double-click on an Outline-item you go to the specific function in the Code-window.
When I right-click on the Outline-window I get a popup-window that I can customize. I have to add a new item to this popup-window that executes a own-made macro; this macro needs the selected Outline-item (in my case the selected C-function name) as an argument.
But how can I get the selected Outline-item to pass it to my macro ?

Thanks in advance for you replies.
Hans