I've lost my Output window

Philip B

Jun 26, 2008, 2:12:40 PM6/26/08

I'm running Codewright 7.5

With an accidental drag or click, I have made my Output window disappear, and I can't make it re-appear. My Output Window consisted of Search tabs, and the Browse tab.

I was able to get it to mostly re-appear by selecting Window -> Output -> and then, one-by-one, clearing all the selections, then when I re-enabled them, they re-appear.

However, with one of them (Search 2 tab) when I attempted to dock it, I somehow made it disappear. I can now turn Search 2 on and off, and it never appears. Doing a search that will call up the Search2 tab doesn't work, though Search 1 and Search3 work fine.

Is there any way, short of re-installation, to make the window come back? And if I've set them up in a docked way, can they be prevented from disappearing somehow?

Where, in general, are these Windows settings kept? Is there a .cfg file of some sort?

Thanks very much to anybody who can help.

Philip B.
In general, is there a way to reset

RK

Jun 30, 2008, 3:31:17 PM6/30/08

In the directory that you installed CodeWright into, there should be a file named CWRIGHT.PST. While CodeWright is shut down, try renaming that file to CWRIGHT.PST.SAVE. Then start CodeWright back up.

RK

Chris

Jul 7, 2008, 1:29:09 AM7/7/08

You can go back to the original cwright.ini file. There is a cwright,i75. This is the default cwright.ini file.

Save your cwright.ini to a diff name and copy cwright.i75 to cwright.ini then open cwright again.