Linker hotfix and QC ##

AlexB

Jun 19, 2008, 2:55:50 AM6/19/08
Hi all.

Readme in last linker hotfix says that QC ## 29216, 32020, 52501, 61315
were fixed. But all of them still have status 'Open'.

--
Alex

Jason Cipriani

Jun 21, 2008, 11:27:02 AM6/21/08
"AlexB" <b....@inbox.ru> wrote in message

> Hi all.
>
> Readme in last linker hotfix says that QC ## 29216, 32020, 52501, 61315
> were fixed. But all of them still have status 'Open'.

In my experience, sometimes you have to give them a bit of a nudge to
actually close the reports.

Off-topic, where do you get the linker hotfixes?

Jason

AlexB

Jun 22, 2008, 10:58:28 PM6/22/08

http://cc.codegear.com/Item/25694