Duplicate reports.

Roddy Pratt

Aug 5, 2008, 4:05:33 AM8/5/08
Report No: 64901 (RAID: 263043) Status: Closed
Find in files searches some files twice
http://qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=64901
qcwin:DEFECT_NO=64901

... and ...

Report No: 25297 (RAID: 249920) Status: Open
"Find in Files" produced duplicate results when same file is used by
multiple projects in a group
http://qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=25297
qcwin:DEFECT_NO=25297

.. are duplicates, but I don't think I can mark them in QC as they are
already both in RAID as separate reports...?

- Roddy

Leo Siefert

Aug 5, 2008, 8:05:45 AM8/5/08
Roddy Pratt wrote:

>Report No: 64901 (RAID: 263043) Status: Closed

>... and ...
>Report No: 25297 (RAID: 249920) Status: Open

>are duplicates, but I don't think I can mark them in QC as they are
>already both in RAID as separate reports...?

I marked the older RAID report as a dup of the newer "Fixed" RAID and
changed the older QC report to reference the Fixed RAID report so its
status should show Fixed on the next replication.

- Leo

Roddy Pratt

Aug 5, 2008, 9:13:53 AM8/5/08
Leo Siefert wrote:

> I marked the older RAID report as a dup of the newer "Fixed" RAID and
> changed the older QC report to reference the Fixed RAID report so its
> status should show Fixed on the next replication.

Thanks!

- Roddy