QC client search broken

Deborah Pate (TeamB)

Jul 15, 2008, 6:26:16 AM7/15/08
With many searches, I get a 'Field [Build No] must have a
value' error, and then the QC client is totally broken (won't
navigate between records) until I restart.

One of the searches that causes this is
Project: QualityCentral
Area: Client interface\Searching/Querying
so I haven't been able to check whether this is already in
QC.

Leo Siefert

Jul 15, 2008, 7:25:13 AM7/15/08
Deborah Pate wrote:

>One of the searches that causes this is
> Project: QualityCentral

I think there is a bad report in the QualityCentral project that is
causing this. I have the same results when I query for all "Reported"
QualityCentral reports. When I run queries for other projects I do not
have a problem.

Using the win client.

- Leo

Robert Schieck (TeamB)

Jul 15, 2008, 10:01:29 AM7/15/08
Please add a QC report on this, No need to search for a duplicate.

If you have the rights, open it as well.

I have reproduced it.

Will look at it this afternoon

thanks

--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

Deborah Pate (TeamB)

Jul 15, 2008, 11:15:17 AM7/15/08
<<Robert Schieck (TeamB):

Please add a QC report on this, No need to search for a
duplicate.

If you have the rights, open it as well.

OK: QC64472, opened as 262219.

Robert Schieck (TeamB)

Jul 15, 2008, 11:54:11 AM7/15/08
Deborah Pate (TeamB) wrote:

> <<Robert Schieck (TeamB):
> Please add a QC report on this, No need to search for a
> duplicate.
>
> If you have the rights, open it as well.
> > >

> OK: QC64472, opened as 262219.

Fixed

There were 7 reports with a platform of zero, all of them had a report
number of < 200

There were 83 reports where there was no build_no so I changed all of
them to <unknown>

Deborah Pate (TeamB)

Jul 15, 2008, 1:39:43 PM7/15/08
<<Robert Schieck (TeamB):